BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Some of the house, the finished rooms.

Well, I'm mostly unpacked but there are a few rooms that still need work, so I'm only going to post a couple pics this time, I promise there will be more soon though.


Here is our Living room, well, half of our living room, the other half isn't ready for photographing yet. I really like the large window, although when the sun is out you can't have it open because it shines too brightly in the room, but on overcast days or snowy days you can open it. I think an awning outside would help, but I don't think we're allowed to put things like that up.




This is the view from the sofa in the above picture, the stairs to the bedrooms and front door are to the right and left is a storage closet, more left off the picture is the kitchen and dining room.




Here's the dining area, the big door is the laundry room and the small door is a storage closet, to the left is a back door and more left is the kitchen. It's a pretty big kitchen too, lots of counter space. It will be in the next installment.
I'm SO happy to have our things with us FINALLY!!!

1 comments:

The LaVoys said...

Looking great! I am so glad you got your things and I can't wait to see more!! Love and miss you all.